From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amar Jain
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 10:45 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Delay in speech of Jaws while any key is pressed on
TVSKEYBOARD connected using ps2 connector.

All:
I am using TVS keyboard with my laptop using ps2 connector.
Whenever I press any key, I find delay by Jaws in speaking that letter.
Previously when I was using this Jaws 11 on xp I did not encounter any such
issue. I don't remember release number of Jaws but I was using it in
november 2009.
I have checked keyboard properties, all speeds are set to 100%. This issue
needs to be resolved at an earliest.
Keyboard is working fine, only there is speech delay.
Will be obliged to you for help.
Regards
Amar Jain.