From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Anuj Verma
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 10:21 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] software for double sim mobile

Hi all friends,  Can any body tell me that any mobile talking software which
can acceseble in double sim mobile (cdma+gsm or gsm+ gsm), and also any
software like call recording software for double sim mobile.please informe
me.
thanks and warm regards-
Dr. A.K. Verma
mob- 09837269234

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/