Write to me at the ID: l.subram...@gmail.com

Thanks,

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of govind
reddy
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 8:25 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: Re: [AI] How to delete a program from our Pc's?

Dear Vijay:
Thanks for your kind reply. The problem is even from Controll Pannel,
add or remove programs is not getting opened. What shall I do? I want
to remove entire Skype and its scripts. How to do it? I can't do it
from start Menue. But how to remove it?

--
Love may either inspire or expire you, it all depends on how you take
it for your great future. Govind. With Warm Regards,

please visit the list home page at