From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Dr. Yogesh
Sharma
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 1:50 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Experience With Tactile Mouse

Dear Pranav, Thanks for the reply.  my purpose in using Tactile Mouse is
basically to access those functions and applications, which are not easy to
perform through keyboard. by the way, by feeling 2 d graphics, do you mean
that with its help we can understand and enjoy images or video picture that
flash on our screen? please clarify. Thanks
With best regards,
          Yours,  Dr. Yogesh Sharma.