Dear Aashik, I would feel obliged if you will please write in detail about "The
Listener's Club. From the last few mails in this thread, what I have been able
to understand that it is a bi-monthly magazine. Is this magazine being actually
published by some listener's club? If yes, which are the broadcasting stations
this listener's club is attached to? Is the magazine available in Braille or
DAISY format? What type of articles does it contain? please explain in detail.
Thanks.
With best regards,
             Yours truly, Yogesh Sharma.