Thanks, that worked.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kiran Kaja" <kirankaj...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem signing into Twitter

Try going into Internet Explorer > Tools menu > options > Content Tab > Auto
complete and deleting the auto complete history. You also have the option
there to select for what items you like the auto complete feature to work.

Also, try try accessing from Firefox to see if the problem is actually with
IE. You can also use the Twitter mobile site m.twitter.com in Firefox.

Regards,
Kiran