Hai Friends,
        I heard, some one saying that there is an electronic white
board which helps for the visually impaired teacher. But, when I asked
Mr. Ram Agarwal about this, he said, "There is no sucho electronic
board available in the market for the visually impaired teachers."
   Does any one of you know such electronic white board? is any one of
you using such electronic board? if so, please let other visually
impaired teachesr know about the electronic white board and its
features.
Thanks with warm regards.
A. Muhammad Fakhruddeen.