Well I just got selected in the infoces interview, and the interviewers had
some doubts, they said you've got through the interview, but we need to find
out whether you are eligible or not.
I will finish my B.com and if any one is working in infoces, could please
contact me offlist at:
kr.sam...@gmail.com
or +919480276661
Or could even reply on the list would be apreciated.
I dont know what jobs are suitable for the blind and hence need some solutions.
Regards
Samuel
Use This link to Join and install dropbox, and use for syncronisation! upload
and download and share files from your friends!
https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTI2NTA2Njg5