To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 3:05 AM
Subject: [AI] need help for laptop use

Dear All,
I have recently been allotted a new laptop from my employer in lines
with its corporate IT policy. However it does not have a right click
key on the keyboard. Is there any software which can be used to
program a hotkey to serve as a right click. Also I wanted some mp3 or
text tutorials for jaws on a laptop keyboard. I extensively use MS XL,
word and internet explorer and so elaborate guidance on these lines
would be helpful.
Regards,
Apoorv Kulkarni
Mob: 9833423344