if power is your first choice go with asus
because they have best power mannagement in netbooks
----- Original Message ----- From: "akhilesh" <akhil.akhi...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] your precious advices required for laptop

Very rightly said mam,
The net books are good options for a visually challenged.
And Aisha, I'll also advise you to go for net book.
Its easy to carry net book in comparison to lap top, and you also get
much more battery backup in net book.
The latest review that I've read about the net book, its from Del and
has a battery backup of about 9 and a half hours.
for more details you can visit the website of dell.
Take care and bye,
Akhilesh.