Hello

Please perform the below given steps and check what happens.

Download memtest (search google) and check your ram first.

Try reparing your win xp by putting the xp cd in the cd rom and
running the command
"sfc /scannow" in command prompt.

try going back to an earlier date with system restore.

Regards

Akhil

On 5/3/10, jayinfotech <jayinfot...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It is an oracle problem as i see it.
>
> First goto "X:\Program Files\Oracle" -> find and run Universal Uninstaller
>
> OR
>
> *Search and Delete all Oracle entries in the registry and then delete
> "X:\Program Files\Oracle"
>
> Quote:
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSeT\Servic
> es\EventLog\Application\Oracle.oracle
> X:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Oracle - OraHome80"
>
> *Start->Run->Services.msc and see if any Oracle services are running then
> disable it. Then find and delete the services entry from registry:
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services
>

> also look in the autoexec.bat as well...it might have set a path that it is
> trying to invoke,that has been deleted.
>

> Regds , hope it help u
>
> Amit
> Father baby aayushi Sanghvi

"When I Am Here, Then Why Do You Fear"

Thanks and regards

Akhilesh Malani
Transition processing officer.
Mphasis
Kshema Dhama, no.1-Globle Village,
Mysore road,
Bangalore-560059
Bangalore's mob no- +919620133716, +919342232100
 Chennai's Mob no: +919840226825
Skype id: akhi_25thcentury
E-mail id: malani.akhil...@gmail.com