--- On Sun, 2/5/10, Anuj Verma <ak.divyadris...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Anuj Verma <ak.divyadris...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem in removing screen saver
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Sunday, 2 May, 2010, 3:17 PM

Dear Sir,there are many software which can run your screen saver,     but
normally for change any  screen saver:
first go to control panel, than go to display hit enter and go to screensaaver
by using ctrl+tab than come to my slideshow using up-down arrows than come to
screensaver setting by tab than enter than come to browse button and select
your location using arrows than you can set your requirement as time,size, etc.
than hit ok in all boxes.
thanks-
Dr. A.K. Verma
mob- 09837269234