To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday,May10,2010 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Software to Backup SMS

Hello friends,
yah you are right. there are some softwares to back up your messages
even in text format. a software called messagestorer is available but
now i'm going to hyderbad. i can't share with you now. please let me
recieve another mail after 3 days. then i will be in a position to
share. now i've forgotten where i've stored.