Friends
We were discussing here last week about the issue and everyone was assured that
in SSC exam of may 16th, SSC will provide the scribe, as it has done in past.
Now, I want to know the experience of examinees yesterday, whether suitable
scribe was in fact provided, and if at all any scribe was provided.
Here, in Nagpur a friend of mine had to undergo agony as they flatly refused to
provide any scribe at the eleventh hour and asked him to arrange his own.
When I reached the venue with scribe for him, the refused to permit him to
write the exam, as the prescribed time of half an hour for reporting was over!!!

Finally, I had to intervene in my usual cynical way to make them admit him for
the exam!!!!!

Now, whether at other centers similar tales are repeated, or as usual scribe
was provided, suitable or not that's another story...But at least in Nagpur
this injustice was done.
If anybody wants to say that it is a random incident confined to limited area
like Nagpur, then please do not reply to this thread,
The point I am trying to make is that arbitrariness prevails pertaining to
scribe issue.
In fact SSC ad did not mention about scribe, and all of us had assumed that
like previous years, they would do the need full.

All this we are suffering because of lack of any clarity on scribe issue.

Let us, while suggesting for a brand new law, thrash out all these
absurdities...

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.