Dear Access Indians,

A journalist from the times of india is doing a feature on the diversity
policy of workplaces in Mumbai. In other words she is looking for
information on organisations which are actively involved in hiring people
who are differently abled, and take efforts to make the workplace inclusive.

If any of you are working in organisations which have an active policy, I
would request you to get in touch with me, so that I can connect you to the
journalist. The idea is to showcase the work done by these organisations,
and that in turn would also lead to awareness about the importance of
diversity at the workplace.

Apart from that if you think you can contribute in some way towards the
feature do let me know.

Do contact me off the list to avoid building traffic on this list.

Warm Regards,
Simon Jacob

www.inclusiveplanet.com
Together, there are no barriers