Dear all,
I have a project at hand where I want to interview visually impaired persons
who have given either job interviews or interviews for selection to
professional courses.
The idea is to talk to as many individuals as possible and then use the
resulting data for improving the proposed training for competitive exams
preparation.
If you are such a person, then please send your name, contact number along with
your convenient time for interview and a few words about the interviews you
have given to my personal ID that is prashant...@gmail.com.
Please do not send your response to this list and rest assured I will not take
too much of your time for this project.

Regards,

Prashant Verma