hello,
this is to kindly inform you that one of our access india member mr.
karan singhania has secured 92.4% in his twelth standard from CBSE
examinations. he has appeared for his twelth from commerce stream and
secured top most position from his school. so i take this opportunity
to wish him warm congratulations for his marwelous success and wish
him all the best for his future studies.

just to let you  know that mr. karan has achieved similar hights of
marks in his tenth standard by securing 84% and 82% in his 11th
standard. he is very abitious person and although late  blind he has
managed to take  assistance from assistive technology very fast since
two years and now he  is  appearing for cpt examinations. i pray to
the god for his glorious achievements in the coming future.

he has appeared for this examination from chhatisgarh state.
at the last but not the list, i do once again extend my warm
congratulations for his success. he has certainly paved the way of
hopes to other vi students to take up the commerce stream and showed
the excellent mark of hard work.

thanking you,

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller