hello friends, with the help of tv tuner, power cannot be saved because, cpu consumes same or more power compared to tv directly watching. ----- Original Message ----- From: "jagadeshwari kumari" <jags...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] T V audio receiver.

Hi Ammen, this is Jagadeshwari mailing you. You can opt for an
internal TV tuner to be fixed inside the PCU itself. Right now, I am
using Aver Media 6 where around 35-40 channels are available which
costs 1850 in Bengaluru, but Pinackle is another brand which is bit
expensive than the one I am using. Please try any one of these so that
you can use the power. Make sure that you are connected with the cable
to avail this facility, all the very best.