Hello Sir,
I would like to share my experience of using Sight Saver Dolphin Pen. I am
using it for about last 3 months. And, to be honest, I didn't face any
problem till date.
1. First of all it has the enhance mobility option.
2. When you will insert the Dolphin pen for the first time then it will do
an automatic installation and will ask for reboot. After the restart, your
pen will run automatically, whenever you insert it in your system.

Sight saver Dolphin pen is SuperNova, a screen reading software, which
comprises of three things.
Magnification upto 60 X, 25 different color scheme for background and many
more.
Speech which has support for both Hindi and english. Different TTS are
available. like, Elequence, Daniel, Sangeeta for english in Indian accent
and Lekha for Hindi.
SuperNova also have support for braille display.
4. The best part  about the Sight Saver Dolphin pen is that you can easily
carry this pen from one system to another.
5. If you have the disability certificate, you can purchase it in only Rs.
9750.
If you have any more query, please feel free to ask me or you can even
contact:
Barrier Break Technologies
www.barrierbreak.com
Contact number: 022 26860485, 022 26860486
Hope this helps.
  Good luck!