hi i got the answer 1st of all norten and samantic are big problems
uninstall them i had tried samantic and faced the same problem i
installed quickheal total security and it has a native boot scan
feature that scannes your computer before windows starts and cleans
from viruses malwares rootkits secondly im 100% certen that your pc is
infected with a virus there are some viruses that dont alow your u.s.b
poats to function properly and so u cant open or format your mass
storage devices as this virus activates a process known as parent host
process as u plug your pendrive this process is nuthing but a way to
keep your mass storage device beasy so that u dont b able to format it
if u try to format u will get an error unable to format mass storage
device the device may b used by another program or may b open please
close it and try again or after u give the command your computer wil
not respond i would recommend quickheal total security

from austin

disability bill at: