Dear Subramani
Reporting for newspapers is another thing, and giving live commentary is
altogether another!
He may surely add "Color" by his acute auditory observations and mammoth
knowledge, but he cannot render accurate and reliable live commentary of
cricket.
Many a times, achievements of VI are portrayed as if sight is a minor sense or
entity which can be easily substituted by other senses.

For example, drawings of VI are projected as real masterpieces, or their
ability to recognize color by touching a thing is supposed to be an attribute
commonly prevalent.
I would like to hear his live commentary sometimes.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,