With mobile Speak this is easy, full qwerty and phone keypad option to use.
Thanks
Mukesh

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Adhimoolam
Vetrivel Murugan
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 11:53 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] does talks support screen tuch mobile phone?

Yes it does. However I have to tell you that Nokia touch screens are not as
good as I-phone 3gs. Although talks 5 worked around it, it's not as good as
I-phones. For example, the finger/touch screen interface is far quicker in
I-phones as opposed to Nokia phones and one is compelled to use keyboard to
perform many functions. It is easy to dile on I-phone by using the touch
screen than Nokia models. In a nut shell, there are lots of flaws when it
comes to Nokia's touch screen interface when one looks at from the
accesibility points of view.

Vetri.

On 08/06/2010, sunilsangtani <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello dear friend,
> talks 5 supports  the touch  screen phones and the mobilespeak 4 also
> supports the touch screen phones but  there is a limitation  that
> phone should be symbian searies 60.
>  for example, nokia 5800, nokia n97, nokia n97 mini and etc
>
> On 6/8/10, nilesh sonar <nileshhiralalso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hello friends
>> i need your comment  on whether  talks support the screen  tuch
>> mobile handsate or is there any screen reading  soft for mobile
>> hoping   reply soon
>> thanks
>>
>> from Nilesh Sonar

>> disability bill at: