From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Sandeep Singh
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:09 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] text boxes

Hello learned friends,
We have had a great session on proof reading. Here's a related
question. Sometimes there are some text boxes in a file, say a word
file, and it can not be accessed by jaws, atleast I don't know how to
do it. One needs to use a mouse for the task. Can anybody please
guide how can it be done?
Thanking in anticipation,
Sandeep

disability bill at: