From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of anthomy tom
studio
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:31 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] questions on nokia n79

hi, how good is the n79?

Anthony D, Tom
live messinger
anthony.stormin....@live.com
skype
stormintom

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of sunilsangtani
Sent: Saturday, 12 June 2010 03:03 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in

hello friends, the way zuger has suggested, was right but its works
for second generation phones, so, if you want to see your syme contact
in your main contact window then do the following:
go to the contacts,
press the first soft key to select options
now go to the settings submenu,
here select contacts, and enter on it.
here are some options available, here you should find something like
"contact to display" or similar. now select this option and again,
there are 3 options, "contact to display phone memory," "contact to
display syme memory," and "contact to display servis numbers" now,
check the the option "contact to display syme memory" and press the ok
button.
now you should listen  the talks to saying "contact to display severel
memory"
you are done! now you can find all your contacts in your main contacts
windo.
and osten, WLAN only works with wi-fi conectivity.

"Woods are dark and deep,
I have promises to keep,
And I have miles to go before I sleep."
sunil sangtani