Dear access Indian friends ,

                                                I want to put some issues in
front of access India since my English is not very good so I want to request to
correct the language to very intelligent access Indians which also have
knowledge of legal matters such as Rajesh Aasdhani, Kanchan Pamnani, S.C.
Vashishtha, Deependra Manucha, Harish Kaution and many others. I am writing
below some points namely Case No. 1 , Case No. 2 and so on and I want to put
these points on PWD ACT blog.  please do correction in any grametical or legal
mistake and help me to say my problems more clearly .

Please remember that these points namely case no 1 and 2.... all these points
are related to my experience of my life till today

Today I will talk only 2 cases and they are related to reservation for the
blinds . please read and tell  me what I must do to put my voice more
effectively and to get justice ? all suggestion are highly appriciated .

Case No. 1 :- Since I am a post graduate of mathematics and I want to became a
PGT/Lecturer of mathematics and for this I am continuously appearing the
recruitment exams but a change that I am observing from  last few years ,  in
the reservation  three percent for PWD's (Person With Disability ) according to
PWD ACT 1995. Now a day a new trend has come into existence that's they reserve
any specific post for VH(visually handicapped)  , any other specific posts for
HH (Hearing handicapped) For example any posts of PGT Hindi have been reserved
for VH and  any posts of PGT Economics have been reserved for HH.

                                                But I think that if is a wrong
method of reservation  because PWD ACT allows for horizontal type reservation
in which all handicapped candidates should be listed whatever their subjects
may be and one VH candidate is selected for out of hundred posts . In the
existing  trend , if a blind candidate with the subject mathematics is
appearing in exam and the recruitment authority has previously reserved the
post of Hindi PGT for blind . This is not right , to correct it What we can do
?

Case No. 2 :- Since I am a employ of Kendriya Vidhalaya Sanghathan under
central Government of India and I am on the post of PRT (Primary Teacher ) and
to get promotion on TGT Maths (Trained Graduate Teacher ) . The necessary
qualification is that candidate should have a graduate degree with Physics ,
Chemistry , Maths to promote on TGT Maths.

                But a problem is that I am a blind so I could not take Physics
and Chemistry my subject in graduation was (1) Mathematics   (2) Hindi
Literature  (3)  Economics . hence my combination of subjects in graduation  is
different from combination which have been decided to get a job of T G  T maths
.

But I want to apply for promotion  because I have post Graduate Degree in
Mathematics So this rule of Government is not right and to make correction
where should I apply for it ? What is the procedure ?

Navneet dubey

Near hanuman temple , pooranpura , durganagar ,

Vidisha  464001{M P }

home phone  [ 07592 ] 403367

mobile  9425641836

e mail : dubeynavn...@yahoo.com