I use CDEX, can download from CNNET download.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Raju singh" <bidh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:55 PM
Subject: [AI] replying to allaka umamahesh about copying audio CD.

Hello ai!

I am raju singh, replying you that how to copy audio cd to local hard disk?

one of the software nero start smart is the most popular and famous software
, which allows us to easily copy audio cd to local hard disk. and prior to
Nero 7 is the software, which can be fully access with the JAWS 9.0 or
later. if you also facing the problem about nero, please let me know, I can
also provide script of nero also. any ways, if you have install nero, or if
you have nero (prior to 7) running on your computer, first turn on your
computer, press and hold f5 for sertain second to refress your screen. and
after a few second, insert an audio cd. now you will here JAWS saying, "
mahesh (G:)
What do you want Windows to do?
using Windows Media Player
Copy CD
using Nero Burning ROM
Play Audio
using Nero ShowTime
Open folder to view files
using Windows Explorer
Take no action" etc.  remember! JAWS can say some thing, you don't have to
warry about it. press enter on "convert audio file to digital audio file
using nero burning rom" and finally complete the remaining stapes.

sir! i think, that I have given your answer.
if some problem persists, let me know.

sincerely, yours.
Raju singh
disability bill at: