To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 3:52 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] information required.

On 6/20/10, Abdul Razzaq <sensible.raz...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 6/20/10, Krishnan <moothimo...@gmail.com> wrote:
hai friends,
good afternoon. i have to record some vbooks in computer. for that i need
any suitable program. kindly help me to this regard.
krishnan m moothimoola email: moothimo...@gmail.com phone: landline
0493624755 mob:04936246755
disability bill at:

with

please

Hai my dear friend, now you can record anything in the computer by
using Windows Movie Maker. You can get this option in side the
programmes submenu. After oponing movie maker you have to go tools
menu, in the tools menu you have to select Narrate Timeline. option.
After you to press enter on that option, after that by using tab key
you have to select start naration there you have to press space bar.
But, before doing all this kind of things you have to connect
headphones to the computer.

Thanks&regards,
ABDUL RAZZAQ

disability bill at: