Agreed.
I too have observed a few mails with major errors in spellings.
While we are using screen readers, we don’t usually read the word
letter by letter, hence our focus does not go to the spelling of a
word.

Yes, I fully understand that many of you folks haven’t got chance of
doing studies in English medium schools, and that’s not at all a
problem, neither that is any criteria of judging your capabilities. In
fact, a lot of you folks are scholars and experts in your respective
areas, and I’m proud for that.
Sometimes, incorrect spellings or grammar makes your e-mail
ineffective to an extent that the intended recipient does not notice
it that warmly, hence you remain destitute from the right answer which
you would have got if the spellings were all correct.
Moreover, the fact described by vasu bro about the appearance  of
search results by  search queries  is also one of the major factors.
Considering this, I request all the learned fellows without any
preference of name that please try checking the spelling of the word
you are writing here, it only takes a bit.
In fact, a better approach is to write the e-mail in Microsoft word
first, and run the spelling and grammar check.
Of course, the spelling and grammar check is not the best solution and
it won’t point all the mistakes,  neither the suggested things by it
are all perfect, yet you can get an idea and decide what to correct.
An other important thing that I’d like to suggest is to read whatever
you have written with the help of your screen reader.
Many times, your screen reader will pronounce a word in strange way if
its spelling is not correct.
This will let you know that there’s some problem with the spelling of
that respective word, which you can correct then.

I have been thinking to write spellings of some of the most commonly
used words so the chances of collision can be reduced down.

Based on your suggestions, I may start a series somewhere either here
or on my website about the spellings of some very commonly used words.

Response awaited.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.