Horrible!

Hard to believe that till today people fall for these spam messages
after so much of online and offline awareness programmes carried out.
A simple Google search could have revealed that the sms is a hoax one
and don't fall for it.
I request all of my AI members that do keep yourself updated with Tech
newsand happenings as these spam messages are quite frequent and
usually it's covered in the news how people fall for it.
It's very important that we stay vigilant and question the legality
and authenticity of any such messages before jumping upon any action.
"Why will someone will give you a prize for nothing and there are no
free lunches"

Also, apart from these spam messages, there are a lot ofadvertisements
on various sites about "free virus scan" or "Download free antivirus
scanner today. Before installing these applications, do a google
search about their authenticity, also, instead of randomly installing
any antivirus, stick with the top 10  out of which AVG, Avast and
Avira are the top three which offer free protection against all types
of malware.

Hope you will be more careful and aware about the ones who are there to trap you

Regards
Arpit

disability bill at: