Hi Ankit,

This may be of interest to you too Vision Impairment Categorization Proposal
Study <http://www.ijo.in/text.asp?2009/57/6/423/57144>
Basic Files/Content to read
online<http://www.disabilityindia.org/forum/printthread.cfm?Forum=8&Topic=606>
Largest Consolidated
Manual<http://niepmd.tn.nic.in/Docu/Disability%20Evaluation.pdf>
Zip of 9 Accessible PDF
files<https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B5QvWmiTPYvMZGRmZDI3MDItMmM4OC00MjY2LWJjMjUtMGU5YzM0ZmNiMWQ2&export=download&hl=en_GB>
-
This is everything above and more!
( If you'd like to download files individually go to this page : DRA
Downloads<http://sites.google.com/site/disabilityrightsalliance/Home/downloads>)

Interestingly, the NIOH website has an automated evaluation service online
though that's for ortho alone: Online Disability
Evaluation<http://www.nioh.in/ode/index.php>

Hope this helps,

Vaishnavi

EOM
-------

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 01:14:31 +0530
> From: "Ankit Jindal" <ankitjinda...@gmail.com>
> To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
> Subject: [AI] Need info on the method to calculate the percentage of
>        disability
>
> Dear friends,
>

> Request the group members to help me with any documents detailing the
> standards and method of calculating the percentages of visual and other
> disabilities in India.
>

> Warm regards
>
> Ankit Jindal
> Director
>
> Diversity & Equal Opportunity Centre (DEOC)
> Mobile: 9880359712
>
> Website:  <http://www.deoc.in> www.deoc.in

Message: 1