From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Dipendra Manocha
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:57 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Ruling for posting near home

Hello Friends

Any one has the ruling of government of India or the court decision that
persons with disabilities will be given posting of work place with in 7 KM
or so near their place of residence?

If yes, then please inform on the list and send it to my mail ID.

Thanks
Dipendra

disability bill at:

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

disability bill at: