if you want to close only one tab while working on internet than press the key combination control + w.
thanx and regards
Swasti
Tanya wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to know 2 things:

1. How do we change settings like password and signiture in Yahoo? I tried the
options link, but it doesn't seem to work. When I press enter, the page stays
as it is.

The other thing is that:
If I have opened more than one window of internet explorer and I press alt f4
on only one of them, Jaws gives a message asking if I wish to close all tabs.
Is there any setting that I need to do.

I look forward to your response. Thanks guys.

"Disabilities create barriers, but determination breaks them".

Tanya
GSM: +91 9 8 9 2 000 677

disability bill at:

disability bill at: