Hello sir/mam! thanks verry, verry, verry much for giving me about opera. my another big problem is though I am using mobile internet, can we pause or rejume downloading process from the internet explorer? if so, please teach me. because I mean to say that if downloading process is running on, and sertainly light has been gone, then if download process is about to finishing, or if jaws saying "10 minutes remaining." then what should be done to those file? sir, please respond me. because I am facing that I had loose number of file due to above problem.

sir, I am weighting for your response.

thank you!

disability bill at: