ya, your explanation has clerified everything mustering in my mind. thanks very much.
please tell me is there such add on for internet explorer?
regards
Swasti
Satguru Rathi wrote:
Dear Swasti,

For sure, the Add on needs to be installed on your PC but before installing that, you need to register with webvisum and to register, you need to request an invitation. Please make a request for invitation at http://www.webvisum.com/en/main/invitationrequest

Please note that webvisum works only with firefox and the add on can only be downloaded and installed when browsing through firefox.

Hope it clears your doubts.

Satguru.
___
"Life's battle  do not always go, To the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, Is the one who thinks he Can."

Satguru Rathi

Emails:
satgurura...@yahoo.co.in;tarannumra...@gmail.com
Skype: satgururathi