Dear Pushkar,
Congrats.
You will be also a part of Visually impaired bankers of India e group.
It is a group comprising of visually impaired persons working in banking and
financial sector and those aspiring to do so.
It is aimed at maximizing the productivity of VI in the sector and further
their employment opportunities.
Any one desirous of joining it may write to:
rasud...@gmail.com
or
gvamsh...@gmail.com

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India