Dear Vashishth sir,
I fully agree that they're handling huge numbers of petitions. but
what would you say, when a girl is exposed to risks, she's being
denied from the hostel facility only due to the fact that the head of
the hostel wanted to satisfy her ill intentions, when the same girl
prays before respected officer to give her the justice and the mr.
Dharial becomes angry and says that I can not call them here and I can
not force them by holding their collar to give you the hostel
facility.
I'm referring to the Delhi University’s same case with which I've met
you in your office.
For the information of others, it was the case in which the aggrieved
female student had no place to live anywhere in delhi and she was
staying one day here and another day there.
It was all informed to the Dy Commissioner and after that he responded this way.

Another problem that I noticed that they don’t want to interpret the
provisions of PWD act, and they have a tendency to stick with the same
wording as laid down under the act.
We surely need change and it will happen, and will happen for the better.

===
Visit my blog at:
freestuff4indians.blogspot.com
Skype ID: