Thanks a lot for sending me the number,
With best regards,
Sumesh K S
----- Original Message ----- From: "B. P. Mohith" <ckm.moh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Driver for the scanner

Sumesh, below I am pasting the toll free number of Acer, try this from
BSNL or MTNL you may get some help
1800116677

On 7/16/10, Sumesh K S <sumeshkun...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
Recently one of my friend got an old scanner. But he didn't get the driver
cd. The model number and other details of the scanner is given below. If
some of you have the driver or if you know the source from which I can get
it, please be kind enough to help me by giving that.

Acer Scanprisa 640p manufactured in 2000.
serial number is
91675240QE0220270552000.

MODEL NUMBER: 66960QE.
It will be a great help to me if some you can give me the driver.
Thanking you,
Sumesh K S
Mob:09747092956
disability bill at: