To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] about visually challenged in BPO's

hi friends, this is vikram, again with an interesting topic. friends
can anyone help with the information about BPO's. i usually get
thoughts about BPO's that what kind of work is done in BPO's? can
anybody help me with the information that what kind of works come
under BPO sector and in wich what sort of works can be done by a
visually challenged person? friends please help me with this
information, so that we can get many good news soon. friends please
post your valuable openions.

disability bill at: