So, does it mean that We cannot obtain readymade checkpoints for loadstone
also!!
I have been browsing various sites about the matter and various tools on LS
site only convert databases etc.
Even the distance and heading calculator there fails to give any reliable
feedback.
Nokia OVI maps are not fully accessible and are not usable with most handsets.

So, Geetha, Pranav, Vetri  and others who have been using GPS, Please reply
that is it the fact that now we may not get any assistance for finding
directions to desired place even in LS?
Or is there any way left?
Actually, GPS which is of utmost use to blind persons in navigation, has
remained a tantalizing illusion for them, till now.
so sad!

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India