Of course!!, we have to find answer for the legitimacy of using
rubber stamp signatures.

" law of signatures has always had a whiff of technology about it.
Whether the issue be the legitimacy of using rubber stamps or
pre-printed forms, or the adequacy of a mere mark, there have always
been those who argue that the method used to inscribe a signature is
insufficiently permanent, unique, reliable or tamper-proof to satisfy
a legal requirement for a signature.

The English common law has never had much truck with technological
objections. No English reported judgment has ever struck down a
signature on the ground alone that inadequate technology has been used
to create it. Even an X impressed with a rubber stamp can constitute a
signature".

This is not a complete answer and if you would like to know, you can refer
http://www.rjerrard.co.uk/law/sweet/sweet2009.htm
 people interested can also read the book reviewed   there in the
website.  Legal experts in our group can share their wisdom on this
issue. Thank you.

Actually, this information is taken from

disability bill at: