>From darkness unto light

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of jignesh thakur
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 12:15 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Acting blind is difficult: Deepika

Once I was walking on a road with my 2 visually impaired friends. We
heard a comment from a stranger who was talking with somebody. He sad:
don't trust or help them, they can rob a bank. They are able to do
anything. We couldn't do anything except laughing.
We couldn't understood, he was praising us or anything ells.
What message the films spreads?

disability bill at:

disability bill at: