From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of girish sethi
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 6:49 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] any specificPDA for blinds.

hello friends,  since mobilespeak and talks does not support all office
applications on mobile such as work sheets, or PDF documents, is there any
other screan reader which supports entire office applications on mobile
or can b loaded on normal PDA apart from freedom scientific PDA[ PM]. PDAs
like Data messenger of HP, or palm top are not available in india, please
enlighten me on this subject. Thanks and regards, girish sethi: Assistant
Professor.
   ,

Girish Sethi
10-Dispensary Road