Dear friends,

One of my friends is denied a loan by HDFC Bank at Hyderabad on the ground
of his blindness.  As usually, they are not prepared to give it in writing.

If it is denial of opening of an account, we can go to ombudsman and fight
it out.  Since it being a loan, the bank will have an option of denying the
loan on other ground.  So, if there is anyone who obtained loan from HDFC
Bank, we can quote the example and convince the manager.  So, information
about the above required.

Regards,

Vamshi G

M: +91 9949349497