hello friends!
I watched one short programme on news channel of TV  before some days. It was
related with different and new teaching methods through   latest technology
specially for Vi teachers . particularly workshop was organized by some USA
group in Ahmedabad  and it will move around in  india. Unfortunately I could
watch a very short part  so don't know more about it.
So if anybody have any information about India or other country in which such
type of workshops or training are organized, inform me.
Thanks in advance.
With regards,
Bijal
disability bill at: