what about corparation bank? is it accessible?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Srikanth Kanuri" <srili...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] provide me some information

using I.C.I.C.I S.B.I and city bank without any problem. H.D.F.C is
also accessible but not real time in executing transactions works on
batch processing even standard chattered appears  to be the same. as
per my knowledge "H.S.B.C" requires a hardware algorithm as we needs
to enter a particular code displayed on the devise to log in.
On the entirety ICICI is the good portal.