From: "Rakesh Kumar Gupta" <rkgd1...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Hi, all member of access Indian

Hi moderator and list members,
It is great surprising that some members are demanding crossing their
limits.
As far concerned to "so called" email of particular person, the display name
is "abcd" and by any unknown reason (like many list menbers) concerned
member has forgotten to write his / her name. I don't understand, how a or
some members publicly ask to moderator for removing that member for above
said reason? If a or some members have some problem regarding particular
member, they should write personally to moderator.
Beside of it, every member has equal right to choose any display name,
although it should be compulsary for every member to write her / his name in
end of Email.
Finally, we should not forget this fact that some of us may be very new in
this group and also in computer line. We should encourage them to express
their views by removing their mistakes whether those related to writing or
any other.

Regards,
Rakesh.