Folks,
Long time back, I'd prepared and circulated a html file in order to be able to
play various BBC services including the Hindi services directly without having
to visit the site. That file appears to be outdated now. If anybody is
interested in having the updated version of the same file, I've re-worked and
you can click the link below and open the updated file and save it to your
computer for the later reference. Remember, this time none of the services will
play in Real Player, rather they'll play in iPlayer of the BBC over the website
window itself which is quite accessible with JAWS, you can access all the
regular buttons within the flash movie. The file will remain on the server for
three months.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3720459/BBC%20World%20Service%20Audio.htm

Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vi...@hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,