From: "avinash shahi" <shahi88avin...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 10:54 PM
Subject: [AI] hi, I am Avinash Shahi

hi everyone,
as it has been mentioned in the first E-mail which I recieved from the
moderator that,
 It is better to introduce oneself if you are new to the mailing list.
so friends, I am Avinash shahi belong to Gorakhpur which is in Eastern U.p..
 currently persuing Masters in political science from Jawaharlal Nehru
University delhi. I did my graduation from Ramjas college of Delhi
university. and finished schooling from JPM school which is also in
delhi.
my hobbies are: I am an avid reader of newspapers and Magazines, the
hindu is my favorite newspaper in India.
and I love to discuss and debate on social and political issues of
contemporary times.
I am die heart fan of Master blaster! and hardly miss any match when India
play.
listening music, and watching movies are innate in my nature.
my Aim is to be a professor in future. and I am giving my level best
to achieve my aim.
unfortunately, I joined this circle very late.
but its better to come late than never.
I am happy to be a part of this mailing list and will contribute to
the community,
 to the best of my ability.

disability bill at:

disability bill at: