Hello Sir,
IT can be the problem of video intercepter because few months back,
even I faced the same problem with my JAWS 10. The video drivers were
installed again and my problem was resolved.
Don't know exactly regarding your issue but it can be one of this.

On 8/31/10, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
> Friends
> My jaws 11 at home shuts down every time I close a webpage.
> I have to reboot the system, then.
>
> Any solutions?
> Thanks
>

> and Regards
> "The world is not to be narrowed till it will go into the understanding . .
> . but the understanding is to be expanded till it can take in the world."
>     - Francis Bacon
>
> (Rajesh Asudani)
>
> Assistant General Manager,
> Reserve Bank of India
> Nagpur
> 09420397185
> O: 0712 2806676
> Res: 0712 2591349

> have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for
> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.

disability bill at: