Hello,
Yes, railway confer concession to persons with disability and one
attendent( can be a family member) travelling with him/her also gets
the benefit. But to avail this reservation, it is necessary to carry a
disability and concession certificate.
Don't have much idea, but I think, if you want to avail the benefits
then you have to book the ticket from the counter as the certificates
are required for proof, and it cannot be booked online. Don't know the
latest rule for booking the ticket, if any.

On 9/10/10, Archana Bhatia <archana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just want to know that is there any concession         for the Blind
> in AC 2 tier apart from Rajdhani Train.
> Somebody told me  that  blind are elgible  for railway  concession
> both in AC 2 and AC 3 tier. In AC 2 tier the concession is 50% and in
> AC 3 tier the concession is 75%.
> When I am clicking on the railways website I can locate the concession
> for AC 3 tier and not for AC 2 tier.
> Any help on this would be appreciated.
> Regards
>     Archana

> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.

disability bill at: